Mittwoch, 15. August 2007

The End of the Plague (New Beginnings and Endings)



These Ashanti and Destiny's Child songs just sum it all up in a nutshell...."Unfoolish (Foolish Remix)"-Ashanti(feat. Biggie Smalls)[Chorus: Ashanti (Biggie)]See my days are cold without you (Here's Another one)But I'm hurting while I'm with you (And another one)And though my heart can't take no more,I can't keep running back to youSee my days are cold without you (Here's Another one)But I'm hurting while I'm with you (And another one)And though my heart can't take no more,I won't keep running back to you(And another one....what? what?)[Ashanti:]I think I found my strength to finally get up and leaveNo more broken heart for meNo more tellin' your lies to me (And another one)I'm lookin' like I got my head on right so now I seeNo more givin' you everythin'There's no more takin' my love from me (what?)[Chorus][Ashanti:]Glad to wake up every day without you on my brainNo more waiting late up at nightNo more havin' to fuss and fightI'm proud to say that I will never make the same mistakeNo more thinkin' about what you doThere's no more of me runnin' back to you[Chorus][Biggie:]Some say the x make the sex spec-tacular,Let me lick you from yo neck to yo backThen ya, shiverin', tongue deliverin'Chills up that spine, that ass is mineSkip the wine and the candlelight, no Cristal tonightIf its alright wit' you, we fuckin (that's cool)Deja vu, the blunts sparked, finger fuckin in the parkPissy off Bacardi DarkRemember when I used to play between yo legsYou begged for me to stop because you know where it would headStraight to yo mother's bedAt the Mariott, we be lucky if we find a spot next to yo sisterDamn I really miss the way she used to rub my back when I hit thatWay she used to giggle when yo ass would wiggleNow I know you used to sweets at the Parker Meridian, trips to the CarribeanBut tonight, no ends[Ashanti (Biggie)]You must be used to me cryin' (And another one)While you're out bumpin' and grindin'But I'm leaving you tonight See my days are cold without you But I'm hurting while I'm with youAnd though my heart can't take no more,I can't keep running back to youYou must be used to me cryin' (And another one)While you're out bumpin' and grindin'But I'm leaving you tonight (Uuuh...and another one)"If"-Destiny's ChildOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[Michelle]If I Don't Pick Up The Phone Like I Use To (For You)Don't You take It Personal[Kelly]If I Don't Do I All The Things That I Use To (To You)I Ain't Mad At You[Beyonce]If You Get To Feeling Stressed Up In Your Chest ThinkingThat You About To Lose (Baby It's True)And If You're Losing Out On Sleep [Michelle]Home Worrying About Me Ohhhhhh[Kelly]This How It Be[Chorus]If You Don't KnowNow you Know You Going To MissMy Love And I Ain't Stressing Bout A Dawg On ThangCause I was True When I Gave YouMy Love (My Love Yeahhh)If You Search You Will Never Find Another Love Like My LoveYou going To Miss Me I Ain't Got Time While You Sit AroundAnd Play With my Love (My Love)[Michelle]If You Think I Caught A Feeling When I Heard About That Other Chick(Noooooo) I Already NewAbout It[Kelly]I Just Needed Time Just To Clear My Mind And Ask Myself (Why Didn't I Handle It)[Beyonce]And If You Would've Taken care Of Home,'Stead Of Leaving Me Alone Cause I Would Be Right ThereWith You Taken Care Of You Steady loving You Like I Used To Do[Chorus]There Was Once A Time I Blamed Myself For What Was Wrong[Michelle]But I Can See So clearly Now Cause You Are GoneThat's How I Spend All My Time When You Weren't Home Playing Around With Them Raggedy HafersNo More stressing, No more crying, No More TryingI Would Rather be AloneI'd Rather Be All By MyselfBecause This Valuable Heart Of Mine Was Yours Until I Realize Finally Opened My Eyes[Kelly]You See Ladies, I Know, I Knew Better What Was I Thinking. He Going To Miss Me When I'm Gone[Chorus][Until Song Fade](JOURNAL ENTRY TO BE CONTINUED LATER.....)

Keine Kommentare: