Mittwoch, 22. August 2007

The Story Behind the End........(and the beginning)


Ok, so now I'ma take it way back. Pay attention...Last Wednesday, I was chilling with my boyfriend and he out of nowhere asked me to stop taking my birth control pills. My eyes damn near bulged out of my head. I said, "What?" And he said, "Do you love me?" ( of course I said "yeah.") And he responded, "Have my baby then." I just looked at him like he was crazy, because I knew then that he had lost his damn mind. I told him I'd consider it, (that was a lie), that I'd already stopped taking my pills, (that was true but not for the reason he thought), and that we'd talk about it later. After that, I left it alone, figuring that maybe he'd just forget about it, and we could pretend like the conversation didn't happen. But of course, that'd have been too damn easy....So the next day he left a couple of messages on my machine saying that we needed to talk about it. I brought up our situation with his current friend Ebony, and told him that everything was a no-go until that situation was done with. (Boy, was i wrong about that too!) He said okay, he'd deal with it...but of course, never did, and i didn't mind because I definitely didn't want to have his kids with all the bullshit we got going and especially not right now. So once again, on Saturday, we got into an argument about his friend once again, and I told him that he needed to get the little shit in his life together before he started asking people to have his damn kids. He got all salty and rude about it, so i got my black ass up and left. The next conversation that followed, i told him that he was a punk, and a whore, and a coward for not being able to deal with his situations the way a grown ass man should. Then i told him that i was uncomfortable, and basically, i wouldn't be sticking around for much longer. (That didn't go over too well with him either, because he felt like i was trying to "control" him. MUTHAFUCKA, WHY?!) So for the rest of that night, he got all bitchy toward me and that carried on into the next day. He told me that he wasn't getting rid of Ebony, i said "ok," it don't phase me, if we was gonna carry it like that, i was going to do my damn thing anyway. So the next morning, i called him and i was super nice. So nice that it was obvious that it was phony. His conclusion: for me to sound all nice after what had happened the previous night, i must have went out and fucked some other nigga. (Can you say: "INSECURE?") I said whatever and was nice, but he got all upset about me being nice and became extra asshole like about it, and started cussing and fussing while i laughed, and then he hung up on me. I didn't care, i had just went out to a lovely brunch at an expensive ass restaurant on my cousin's dime, and i was out shopping my ass off driving my cousin's car. He knew this and quickly became upset, so i told him i'd get at him later. But oh man, "later" turned out to be some shit!So as soon as i got home, around 5. I decided to be a woman and take a pregnancy test. (My period was 12 days late, from me fucking up my pills in early March), Do you know that the damn stick said "pregnant?!" I almost passed out on the bathroom floor! So i reluctantly called this asshole to tell him the news....he was out....driving Ebony's car somewhere downtown, and was trying to get all brand new about it. So i kirked and cussed his stupid ass out, and told him that i simply wasn't the bitch. We went back and forth and back and forth all night, and i started giving it to his ass hard-the same way he was trying to treat me. So once i started doing this, of course, he decided that he wanted to talk to me all nice-like and figure out why i was talking to him like essentially what he is: NOBODY. I hung up on his ass so many times yesterday, i thought i had broke my damn "END" button. Now of course, once i tell his silly ass that i'm pregnant, then he gets all nice, and says, "I LOVE YOU,", and starts talking about how he'll be home soon. And then he had the unmitigated gall to tell my ass to "stay in the house until he gets home." I hung up on his ass, got dressed and went out to the movies and dinner with my homeboy, (with a Lexus.) (Wanna hear some funny shit?: While i was getting dressed to go out to the movies, my mom said, "How you gonna be on the phone arguing with one boy, and then going out with another half an hour later? You know what that's called? That's called cheating." I said, "No, that's called 'Creative Time Management.'(Besides, Devin ain't nobody anyway, lol!)"Then another friend of mine called while i was out and once i told her that i was out with somebody that wasn't Brandon, she informed me that i was cheating also. By then, all i could do was laugh in response. Cheat? With Devin? PLEASE! But anyway.......)On into this morning. I called him and finally ended it. He had told me last night that he wanted to be around, that he loved me, and that he could chill out on the Ebony shit, but by then, i was already gone. He really crossed the last of my lines yesterday, and there really was no repairing it. Besides, it was just a matter of time before i started fucking other niggas anyway. Now, last night, he was all gung-ho and on his "if you don't like it, then i'll just go" trip. But once i called his ass and told him that me and his baby was out this morning....his entire attitude changed. (How surprising.) He went on into his spiel about how he'll make it work, how he'll sacrifice almost anything for it, and how all i had to do was let him run things "his way." (How bout.....NO?!)Things are so much clearer to me right now, and i realized that i'd be fucking crazy to stay around and subject me or my baby to the bullshit any longer. I'm so much better than that. Today i decided that i won't settle for anything less than utter and complete happiness for me and mine....and i meant it. He called and offered me another bullshit "relationship" deal, and i turned him down, and told him that he could disappear if he wanted to. Me and MY baby will be just fine by our damn selves...cause his "love" is the type both of us could do without. I'll make it work with me and my kid by my damn self. So many others have done it, are doing it, and will do it. I'm no exception. He said he'd call me later to talk about it, but my phone number's getting changed as soon as i leave work. I can do bad all by myelf, and at the same time..... i could do so much better. So as Brandy once said: "No, i just can't wait, tomorrow's too late,I'm leaving you today."So long, Olander. May you get only what you deserve, and nothing more, or nothing less.

Keine Kommentare: